Total Tournaments
2K+
Total Challenges Completed
38K+

General Discussion

Mage

I make logos and designs!
Jul 18, 2019
Hi, are you going to add CS:GO Skins in the market place?

DizzyTJ

Jul 18, 2019
Personally, I like this idea. If we were to add that, there's several issues which would appear after implementing. We don't know if this is going to be added anytime soon (since Glitch is in beta), but you can definitely suggest it in the feedback format!

Best Regards,

DizzyTJ

Fooley019

Moderating
Verified User
Jul 4, 2019
Steam Gift Card
Yes please! This would be SICK

but what about the 7 day trade hold? not sure how that would work, withdrawing them from the glitch shop etc

DizzyTJ

Jul 18, 2019
The 7 day trade hold is one of the listed issues that would appear with the addition of CS:GO skins. It's hard to say really, a fully working market with CS:GO skins nowadays would take a lot of effort to create.

Keep an eye out for updates on this topic.

Best Regards,

DizzyTJ

Mage

Jul 18, 2019
Yes please! This would be SICK

but what about the 7 day trade hold? not sure how that would work, withdrawing them from the glitch shop etc
The solution for the 7 days is simple... The site need to buy some skins and save them, and when someone takes a skins, immediatly the site buys anotherone... What do you think?

Mage

Jul 18, 2019
Or do it manually, anyway they already have bots and know how to code it... i guess.

admin

Admin
Administrative
Premium Member
Jun 27, 2019
Earth
PayPal Funds
Adding skins to the Glitch Shop will definately be implemented in the near future, it's just a matter of getting around the 7 day trade hold so that users do not have to wait to withdraw their items.

Cl1max

Jul 18, 2019
Latvia
This would have to be made something like cs.money or something.
Possibly buy the skins, they get put into your on-site inventory and withdraw them whenever they're out of hold,
or you could get instantly withdrawable skins.

Just a idea, who knows. This is for the future and I can't wait. :D

OSG

Verified User
Sep 9, 2019
You could add Gift Cards for Skinbay or stuff like this. So people could buy the skins they want.