Total Challenges Completed
38K+

Gaming Talk

Fooley019

Moderating
Verified User
Jul 4, 2019
Steam Gift Card
Fortnite was built on hype, surely it will also die with the hype?

What do you guys think, personally I think its gonna die pretty soon, gets boring (especially with a 500 mat limit!!!)

Cl1max

Jul 18, 2019
Latvia
It's fine. They've been doing okay with their updates recently. I especially love the new Tactical Shotgun, it reminds me of the Purple and Legendary version of the pump. As the event and new season will start soon there will be more hype once again, as long as they don't mess up their game more.

But I see Minecraft is overtaking Fortnite and will most likely get even more popular. Can't wait to see what they do in the future with Minecraft as I am a veteran myself and I've seen basically the whole game get built from its early days.

DizzyTJ

Jul 18, 2019

What do you guys think, personally I think its gonna die pretty soon, gets boring (especially with a 500 mat limit!!!)
Lately, their updates have been really upsetting the community. Season 10 (aka. Season 1) will have hype again and the general search analytics for fortnite will go up again. However, fortnite seems to be loosing their players towards the end of every season. It's really unpredictable, but yes, it is slowly dying out.

Crileboy

Verified User
Jul 18, 2019
Sweden
Ye i think it's dying right now less player plays it and they try to bring back everyone by doing tournaments. in my opinion they just make worse updates every time they release one. I used to love the game but can't play it anymore cuz im lagging to much

Shrubybaby

Partner
Jul 18, 2019
All people want are customs and so less people are actually playing normal game modes and most streamers are getting bored , as people don't want them to do play anything else

Jul 19, 2019
Mmh the fortnite dies but it still take forever to die fully i think it stays long time if epic adds all these event gamemode new items etc. etc.

Vemix

The next Hokage!
Moderating
Verified User
Jul 18, 2019
The Hidden Leaf Village.
Fortnite was initially intended to be a Battle Royale game but nowadays it seems like they kind of strayed away from that kind of genre and seem to make it more of a sandbox with a game mode that doesn't really fit the category to call it a BR.

superjmz

Aug 28, 2019
Philippines

Hello! I think if fortnite will continue to host competitive scene will make it (slowly) not to die.